Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Marvel Masterpieces II Artist Proof Cards


So, Marvel gave us 10 Artist Proof cards where we can draw Marvel cards and do whatever we like with it, keep it, sell it, trade it, ebay it, whatever... I finally finished my MM2 APs and just got them approved by Marvel a couple of hours ago. I had 6 of the cards commissioned exclusively for people on the Scoundrel Art Forum and 1 card for the winner of the name everyone in my MM3 list I did a couple of entries ago. So that leaves me with three cards to do whatever I want with. And here's what I did:

What's gonna happen to these three cards is that I'm gonna ebay em... as a set, of course. When will I start? I dunno yet, but once I do, I'll announce it here, my livejournal and probably on my deviantart journal too. If you want this Next Wave set I did, just keep your eyes peeled for my ebay announcement in the next couple of days.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

congrats Eisu!

faizalmukhtar said...

syabas! tahniah! congratz!

gua bangga sekampung dengan lu. i am now the first one to bid on the cards. huha!

name me the price bebeh! this is THE COLLECTOR speaking.